Safety through comprehensive certifications.
Environmental responsibility and energy management.
BREDO and all key BREDO partners assign a high level of importance to environmental protection. We conduct our work in accordance to the norms of ISO 14000. BREDO's own environmental protection representative and those of our partners are responsible for the observance and the ongoing improvement of operational environmental protection.
Furthermore, BREDO is a member of "puu - partnerschaft umwelt unternehmen", an organisation set up by the State of Bremen for companies that voluntary obligate themselves to even higher environmental protection targets.
In order to optimise processes and achieve the best possible results in the field of quality management we work in accordance to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and correspondingly we are certified by the Lloyd`s Register.
Download as PDF file:
- DNV GL – Thickness measurements on ships, in accordance with Class Programme DNVGL-CP-0484
- Lloyd's Register – Management system for: Maintenance and Services, Repair and Convension of Ships and Installations
- ABS – ESP Hull Gauging
- ABS – Hull Gauging Firms
- Lloyd's Register – Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure
- Bureau Veritas – Service Recognition
- Bureau Veritas – Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure
- DAR – Statement of compliance of a port facility (ISPS Code)
- DNV GL – Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure
- RINA – Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure
- DNV GL – Testing of watertightness by the means of ultrasonic measurements
- DNV GL – Welding Workshop Approval Certificate
- DNV GL – Approval for Welding