Safety, Quality and Sustainability
Environmental responsibility and energy management.
As BREDO DRY DOCKS, we are committed to meeting the highest standards in terms of our Zero-Incident-Policy and achieving our process and quality results.
We have our management system and our extensive qualifications regularly certified by independent experts.
In order to optimise processes and achieve the best possible results in the field of quality management we work in accordance to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and correspondingly we are certified by the Lloyd`s Register.
Download as PDF file:
- DNV GL – Thickness measurements on ships, in accordance with Class Programme DNVGL-CP-0484
- Lloyd's Register – Management system for: Maintenance and Services, Repair and Convension of Ships and Installations
- ABS – ESP Hull Gauging Firm
- ABS – Hull Gauging Firm
- Bureau Veritas – Service Recognition
- Bureau Veritas – Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure
- DAR – Statement of compliance of a port facility (ISPS Code)
- RINA – Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure
- DNV GL – Welding Workshop Approval Certificate
- DNV GL – Approval for Welding (DIN2303) - Bremerhaven
- DNV GL – Approval for Welding (DIN2303) - Cuxhaven
- Lloyd's Register – Approved Service Supplier – Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure
- VHT – LNG-Ready